If you want to use the camera on SUNMI devices for scanning, SUNMI provides optimized scanning SDKs and components for you to recognize 1D and 2D barcodes much quickly.
2.1 Handheld Devices
2.2 Desktop Devices
Currently, SUNMI desktop devices supporting camera scanning include: T1 MINI, T2 MINI and other devices with a camera. The method of calling scanning is almost the same as that for handheld devices, but there are some differences you need to notice, such as the cue lights, horizontal and vertical screens, fixed focal and varifocal, etc. You can refer to the examples:
- Webpage Calling
SUNMI provides a simple demo to demonstrate how to open the camera in chrome.
Call the Camera DEMO from the Webpage
- Currently Supported Scanning Types
1D barcodes: EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code39, Code93, Code128, ISBN10, ISBN13, DataBar, DataBar Expanded, Interleaved 2 of 5.
2D barcodes: QR Code, PDF417, DataMatrix, AZTEC.
(1) SUNMI scanning library is only supported on SUNMI devices.
(2) To ensure user experience, SUNMI scanning library will be updated from time to time. If you are using your own integration method, you just need to replace the corresponding so and jar files.
|1.3.3||1. Fixed the bug that some of the 1D barcodes (Code39, Code93, Interleaved25, Codabar, Code128) cannot be prohibited to read;
2. Updated the JAR file to v1.1.3 and updated libsunmiscan.so to v1.3.3.
|1.3.0||1. Removed libiconv.so, leaving only one so file libsunmiscan.so in the decoding library (including 32-bit and 64-bit platforms);
2. Solved the memory leak problem;
3. Added QR code reading in dot matrix printing. You can use it by scanner.setConfig(Symbol.QRCODE, Config.ENABLE_DPM,1);// Allow to read QR codes in dot matrix printing; Default 0: Deny.
|1.2.9||1. Added the decoding library in 64-bit platform (arm64-v8a);
2. Removed libscaninit.so, and removed library version query interface of libscaninit.so from the JAR file;
3. Updated the JAR file to v1.1.1;
4. Fixed some compatibility issues occurred due to the addition of 64-bit decoding library.
|1.2.8||1. Optimized the parsing ability of code39;
2. Made modifications to meet the requirements of UnionPay scanning ability test. This version has passed that test and the best practice test;
3. Added ISBN10 ISBN13 output control.
|1.2.6||1. Added the interface of decoding result output in byte;
2. Solved the occasional program errors when scanning 1D barcodes at a tilted angle.
|1.2.5||1. Added the interface of decoding result output in byte;
2. Optimized the algorithm for locating 1D barcodes and the decoding time.
|1.2.4||1. Fixed character parsing errors caused by the non-displayable characters in the character codes;
2. Other optimizations.
|1.2.2||1. Optimized the problem of slow decoding of images with high resolution when opening the album;
2. Solved the problem that no result is returned after scanning successfully by using Hardware Manager of Android 7.0.
|1.2.1||1. Added support for 2D barcodes DataMatrix and Aztec (Default is off; Set to enable reading);
2. Supported for reading QR codes with one missing locator;
3. Fixed the bug that appears when reading multiple codes at the same time.
|1.1.0||1. Realized 360-degree reading of 1D barcodes, which can only be read from close to horizontal and vertical directions;
2. Doubled the speed of QR codes recognition;
3. Solved the bug that appears when decoding mixed QR codes (Chinese and English, etc.);
4. Eliminated the risk of potential memory errors in PDF417 test (such as dividing by 0, memory leak, etc.).
|1.0.1||1. Added the decoding algorithm for 2D barcodes PDF417 (Default is off; Set to enable reading);
2. Reduced the error rate of some 1D barcodes;
3. Enabled reading in full vertical screen for long 1D barcodes;
4. For multiple 1D barcodes side by side, the middle barcode is read first;
5. Supported inverse color and for 1D barcodes and QR codes; Supported decoding of mirror images for PDF417;
6. Added version query function of the decoding library.
|1.0.0||Basic version, supporting QR codes and more than 10 kinds of mainstream 1D barcodes.|